Monday, November 17, 2014

Fall Fun 2014

Hello everyone!

I can't believe it's almost Christmas so I better catch you up on my fall! I've had a great couple months in my new class - I'm an elephant this year.  I have a great classroom and my favorite "station" is dramatic play.  A great dress up/pretend play corner.  Since it is my favorite, it's also what is taken away from me should I misbehave in class. We have a whiteboard in class and my name was on it more often than not for the "NO DRAMATIC PLAY" bad kid list.  Good news is, I pulled it together and I get to be in dramatic play almost daily now.  Bad news is, I like some of the stuff so much I just don't understand why it's not the personal property of Landon Roche.  Sharing. I'm trying.

I LOVED Halloween this year! I loved trick or treating, I loved dressing up, I loved talking about dressing up, I loved trick or treaters coming to the door.  What a fun holiday! I realized about half way through the night most kids do not bring their parents when they ring doorbells.  I finally held up my hand and told Mom "Don't come with me"! I may have seen her shed a tear, but it just wasn't cool for her to hold my hand all the way to the doorbell.  Oh, I dressed up as Elsa.  From a movie called Frozen.  Maybe you've heard of it. 

Anyways - here are some pics from my fall so far! XOXOXO L.E.R.

Post flu vaccine fro yo with Mom.

Some modeling shots from Target.  I LOVED strolling around the "Halloween stuff"



Bedtime selfie in my new nightgown.

Just testing out a selection of BBQ sauces with pork rinds.

Mom left us one weekend to go see her Godson Harvey be baptized! Dad and I did alright together :)

Look what Mom found in the attic.  It's one of my fave things to casually wear around the house.

Annual trip to Southern Belle farm for fall good-ness.

Haden and I waiting our turns for the train.

Last year I needed Mom in this little train car with me.  This year I didn't even care if she was on the train at all...


Pig races!




Baby Lisa loves Mexican food too.


Jack's first birthday!

Elsa came to my friend Maddie's birthday party!


Pumpkin carving with Dad the weekend before Halloween.  In my costume.  This meant we had to find a new costume...

So now I have TWO Elsa dresses!




This picture does not want to turn.  But it's just me kicking butt at Top Golf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment